LOGS NOW OUT OF STOCK - UNTIL MID/END APRIL
Unfortunately due to unprecedented demand this winter, we can no longer accept any new orders until mid/end April. Any orders placed up until yesterday 14th March, will still be delivered within the next 2-3 weeks. We’re so sorry for any inconvenience caused and we will be back with you as soon as possible.
WHO ARE WE?
Good Wood Stock Ltd. is a family run business supplying quality, seasoned firewood to North Shropshire and the surrounding areas. All our logs are sourced from sustainable UK woodlands and are naturally air-dried, with an average moisture content of 20% or less.
WHY CHOOSE OUR AIR DRIED LOGS, OVER KILN DRIED?
Where our major competitors kiln dry their wood over 2-3 days for large volume sales, we air dry our logs over 18 months to create a firewood thats not only better for the environment, but also burns for significantly longer. Our products are therefore considerably cheaper, simply due to the fact you are not paying for the kiln drying process.
Below are just a few added benefits of buying your seasoned firewood from Good Wood Stock:
- We aim to offer a friendly and personal service, delivering for FREE within 15 miles from our base in Prees, Shropshire.
Opting for a selection of Ash, Beech, Sycamore and Oak, we believe this particular combination of hardwood creates the optimum burn for your fire.
- Air drying our logs not only ensures they burn for longer, but also reduces the build up of tar - guaranteeing your log burner stays cleaner for longer.
- With a guaranteed moisture content of just 20% all our logs are ready to burn on delivery.
- We promise to remove any sawdust, chips or bark from your logs, to ensure they don’t leave any excess waste when delivering to your property.
HOW DO I ORDER?
Placing an online order with us, couldn't be simpler! Just follow these 12 simple steps:
- Click “SHOP” in the top menu.
- Select the log length to fit your wood burner - we have a choice of lengths from 20cm, 25cm, 33cm and 50cm.
- Now add the quantity of logs you require (1x Loose Cubic Metre is photographed to give you an idea of the amount you'd receive)
- Once your happy with the amount, click “ADD TO BASKET”
- You’ll then be directed to our “Cart” page - here you can check the length and qty of your logs-- and make any amendments. We also kindly ask you to add in your preferred delivery date, as well as where you'd like your logs to be tipped.
- Once everything has been entered in correctly click “CHECKOUT”
- Now simply fill in your email address along with your billing and shipping details. Please also ensure you add your phone number, so we can give you a bell when your order is ready for delivery.
- Once all fields have been filled in, select “CONTINUE TO NEXT STEP”
- Nearly there – now just add which delivery method you’d prefer, along with the payment method you wish to use.
- Then select “CONTINUE TO NEXT STEP”
- Finally you can review your purchase one more time before committing to the order.
- Once your happy with everything, just click “COMPLETE MY PURCHASE” and your order will be placed.
You will then receive an “Order Confirmation” email with all the details of your order. Once your logs have been delivered, you will also receive a second “Dispatch Confirmation” email.
CAN I CANCEL OR AMEND MY ORDER?
If you’d like to cancel or make any amendments to your order, we kindly ask for you to email us within 1 hour of ordering. Please contact us on: firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
WHAT PAYMENT OPTIONS DO YOU HAVE?
We currently offer four secure payment options for you:
- Credit/Debit Card - Simply add in your card details to pay through our secure, online banking system.
- Cash On Delivery – Please ensure you have the correct amount in cash before delivery. We kindly ask you to place the cash in an envelope with your name and address on, before handing to driver.
- Cheque On Delivery - Please ensure you add your name and address to the back of your cheque, then make the full amount payable to Good Wood Stock Ltd.
- PayPal – Pay securely online with PayPal, simply add your login details when prompted at checkout.
HOW WILL I KNOW WHEN MY LOGS WILL BE DELIVERED?
We always aim to deliver your firewood at a time that's most convenient for you. Shortly after placing your order, you will receive an email from one of our customer service representatives to confirm a specific time and date for your delivery. We will only deliver your order once this has been agreed by yourself.
HOW ARE MY LOGS DELIVERED?
To ensure our firewood is as cost effective and eco-friendly as possible, we deliver all our logs loose with no wasteful packaging. For more information on our delivery options and how we get our logs to you please click here.